Even though we are more into lovers rather than fighters here at The Central Nest sometimes you need to take a step-back and look at your relationships.
Women’s Health have compiled a list that indicates whether you might be in a toxic relationship.
Here are the main points, but you can find more details here -> ‘Signs of a Toxic Relationship’
1. You feel like you can’t do anything right.
2. Everything is about your partner—and never about you.
3. You find yourself unable to enjoy good moments with this person.
4. You’re uncomfortable being yourself around your partner.
5. You feel like you’re not allowed to grow and change.
If you’re in a toxic relationship there is always help available x