Summer is coming and so is so very pimpin’ little boy style.
There is nothing cuter than a well dressed little dude living summer to the large.
1. Cotton On Shark Viser
2. Country Road Stripe Pocket T-shirt
3. Witchery Classic Frame Sunglasses
4. Swimwear Galore Shark Boardie
5. Country Road Pineapple Overnighter
6. Seed Pull-On Short
Happy shopping Nesters x
It is a well-established fact that at the Central Nest we are absolute shopaholics – but unfortunately always sometimes our budget does not quite meet our desires.
Interestingly enough, as a result we have become brilliant at finding cheaper alternatives – here are our latest dreams verses our actual likely purchases..
1. Valentino ‘The Rockstud leather trapeze bag’ $2,149.87
2. Anna-Karin Karlsson ‘Rose et la Mer cat eye acetate’ sunglasses $684.14
3. Jimmy Choo ‘Gilbert leather pumps’ $506.21
1. Michael Kors Hamilton large textured-leather tote $413.79
2. Ray Ban ‘The Wayfarer acetate sunglasses’ $193.10
3.Sophia Webster ‘Lola mirrored-leather pumps’ $355.17
Happy shopping (dreaming) Nesters!
I love funny stuff. Just crazy, need-to-buy-it-for-no-good-reason-will-probably-never-use-it stuff.
I have now found my useless stuff nirvana. Let me introduce you to fredflare.com. With shipping available to Australia you will never be left wondering what to get your secret santa/mother-in-law/boss/sister’s gold fish/son’s teacher/lonely guy at bus-stop. You’re welcome!
1. You can rock out in these pimpin’ Kaleidoscope Sunglasses for $12.00
2. YRU Clutch Animal Print hidden wedges (you know you have always needed hidden wedge animal print shoes) $29.99
3. Fabulous Hot dog bag for $26.00
4. Kiel Mead Forget Me Knot ring is yours for $54.00.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE