We had another success in the Nest this week, let me introduce you to the chicken vegie and fetta patties.
They are little balls of happiness and hidden vegies!
I found that the little birdies hoed into them because they are fun to make, fun to roll and fun to eat.
- 700g chicken mince
- One egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 2 green onion, chopped finely
- Small can of corn
- Handful of flat-leaf parsley
- 150g fetta
1. Combine chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, carrots, green onions, corn and fetta in a large bowl.
2. Roll into patties (makes about 16 we found)
3. Heat a large frypan with oil and cook until browned (and cooked through)
We served with salad.
Takes about 30 minutes to make this.