Bathurst Early Childhood Intervention Service (BECIS) offers services for children aged 0 to 12 years. It means that you have access to a great community of support, without having to travel out of town.
BECIS offers a range of programs including:
- Individualised. Speech, Occupational, Physio and Education sessions. These can occur at our service, at home, school and preschool, day care and education settings.
- Leap into Learning Transition to school program
- Art 2 Learn both free and NDIS session during school holidays
- Food Fun a specialised feeding program
- Squiggle Wiggle Jump movement program
- Aqua play ( water confidence for children with sensory needs)
- Social Skills education groups
- Playconnect for children 0-6 with ASD or like behaviours who need support during play ( Free to eligible families)
- MyTime parents and carers support for children aged 0-18 years with a disability or chronic health condition ( Free to eligible families)
- Consultation for staff and services
BECIS funding options include, NDIS packages, private health insurance, Medicare subsidised sessions (using an enhanced primary health care or mental health care plan) as well as offering fee for service options.
If you think this is something your little person might benefit from, contact BECIS directly for more information about medicare subsidised or fee for service options.