Need some last minute gift ideas for the lady in your life?
Here is our wish list!
Country Road Geometric Scarf – $79.95
Witchery St Barths Hat – $59.95
Donna Hay Magazine Subscription – $39.95
Alexander McQueen (from David Jones) Metal Stud Frame – $504
Marc Jacobs (from Nordstrom) Classic Q Vertical wallet – $253.72
Napoleon Perdis (also available locally from Beautiful Glow) Greatest Hits Cheek Palette $45
City Chic Mesh Cut out Dress $99.95
Gone Girl (from Booktopia) This is a powerful book that shows there are two sides to every story $13.95
Michael Kors Parker Gold Watch (from ASOS) was $402 now $289
Happy shopping Nesters x
It is a well-established fact that at the Central Nest we are absolute shopaholics – but unfortunately always sometimes our budget does not quite meet our desires.
Interestingly enough, as a result we have become brilliant at finding cheaper alternatives – here are our latest dreams verses our actual likely purchases..
1. Valentino ‘The Rockstud leather trapeze bag’ $2,149.87
2. Anna-Karin Karlsson ‘Rose et la Mer cat eye acetate’ sunglasses $684.14
3. Jimmy Choo ‘Gilbert leather pumps’ $506.21
1. Michael Kors Hamilton large textured-leather tote $413.79
2. Ray Ban ‘The Wayfarer acetate sunglasses’ $193.10
3.Sophia Webster ‘Lola mirrored-leather pumps’ $355.17
Happy shopping (dreaming) Nesters!
Adding an accessory is the MOST simple way to update a look. Plus it is way easier to convince papa-bird to spend $145.00 on a Michael Kors bangle rather than dropping $600.00 on a Marc Jacobs bag!
1. CHLOE bi-colour stacked bangle – $635.00 available online at Far Fetch
2. Tory Burch Walter Thin Bracelet – $135.00
3. Kate Spade Heart of Gold bracelet – $36.52 available at Nordstrom
4. Henri Bendel 1895 Narrow Hinged Enamel bangle – $84.00
5.Oliver Bonas Birdie Bangle – $27.00
6. Michael Kors Cutout Pave Bangle – $165.50 available at Neiman Marcus
For Christmas this mama-bird will happily accept ANY of these!