Okay, in case you are looking to update a bedroom in your house (and you have quite a bit of coin to drop) I have found the MOST GORGEOUS bedheads ever!
The deliciously, delightful Mexsii Bedheads are absolutely sublime.
They are creative, bright and fun.
You can enter the land of wonderlust on their website Mexsii and a collection of the bedheads are available locally from Jumbled in Orange
Happy shopping Nesters!
P.S If you are a watcher of Channel Nine’s‘The Block’ you will notice that Shannon and Simon used the beautiful Mexsii in their master bedroom!
Lately, these have been popping up everywhere. From television design shows, to funky cafes, to hopefully my breakfast bar.
Exploding in colour and functionality they are simply fabulous. Such an easy way to update your design space. The Malmo Bar Stools just exude cool and are available from the wonderful team at Jumbled in Orange.
Happy designing Nesters!
Christmas time is beautiful and wonderful and sparkly. Much like little girls.
Here at the Central Nest we love finding new and interesting gifts and today we are buying for little girls!
Happy shopping Nesters!
Easy. Simply. Modern.
Updating a room in your home can be as easy (Etsy) as 1,2, 3.
Bright colours, smart illustration.
Modern ideas, classic thoughts.
Whatever your style is, hanging a new print is an easy way to add a new feel to a room without a particularly expensive outlay.
Here is a collection of our very favourites (would also make great Christmas presents for someone special!)
1. Ashley Percival ‘Hat Owl’ $42.29 available on Etsy
2. Holly Draws ‘Hot Air Balloon Adventure’ print available on Etsy $21.38
3. Print Space ‘Lovely day’ print available from Mini Style $30.00
4. Gelati Art ‘Danse Avec Moi’ – (“Dance with me”) purchase directly from Gelati Art
5. Middle of No Where ‘I like you’ print available from Jumbled
Happy hanging Nesters!
I have found what I have been searching for – Admittedly I wasn’t even sure that I was searching, yet I feel like I have finally found some hidden treasure that should have always been mine.
Let me introduce you to the ‘Recycled Timber Luck of the Drawer’ from Jumbled in Orange.
The drawer is made from recycled timber and has six drawers. It has been hand painted with pastel coloured triangles and a wax finish.
This is so popular you need to order now for delivery in February next year!
You may wish to save your pennies though, it retails for $1,995.00 plus shipping.. Ah dreams…
There is a splendid peace that comes with some quiet time and a pot of tea. It truly is one of life’s great pleasures.
Okay, admittedly it is rare that I get time to just sit with a magazine and a pot of tea, but I do find it handy having a big pot full so when I
forget carefully misplace the location of my cup I can just refill on the way through the kitchen.
Here is a selection of our most favourite teapots
1. T2Tea ‘Queenie Tpot’ is a bit of a splurge at $350.00
2. Maxwell Williams ‘Cashmere Enchante Jacqueline Teapot’ is so pretty at $49.95
3. Jumbled ‘Deco Teapot’ adds a slight pop of colour and is available for $36.95
4. Donna Hay for Royal Doultan ‘Bone China Teapot’ is a classic for any home and is $69.95.
Cheers my little nesters. Enjoy some tea.
It’s a scientific fact that in 98% of cases chevron makes everything better. Okay, well maybe it’s not completely scientific, or even true, but it certainly cheers me up.
1. Tomolly custom make chevron cushions $69.00
2. Incy Interiors ‘Zachary Hunter duvet cover’ $250.00
3. Jumbled ‘Zig Zag mint cushion’ $69.00