EVERYONE knows that Easter can be over-kill on the chocolate front!
So, because we are nice and stuff, we have put together some brilliant non-chocolate ideas for you this Easter (but, you know, don’t get crazy and forget to have at least some choc!)
1. This gorgeous Country Road Bunny Tote just screams happiness on Easter morning ($39.95)
2. Ladedah Kids will make any little birdy smile with this cute as a button Rabbit Mask and Tail Set ($40)
3. If you princess needs a little comfort heading into the cooler months then these Peter Alexander Stripe Bunny PJs are for you ($49.95)
4. Down That Little Lane have these whimsical ‘Mr Bunny’ cushions available that will lighten up any room ($49)
5. There are simply just not enough words to describe our love of this WordsETC Pippins’ Girl Art Print ($29)
6. For the little man in your life, look no further than the Cotton On Tribal Fox PJs ($29.95)
7. The “Mr Hopkins” Cot Duvet Cover from Burrow and Be is fantastic and timeless ($95)
8. For the perfect cuddles on Easter morning then look no further than the warmness of the Bashful Bunny from Lark ($21.95) You can be guaranteed this will be loved for a lot of Easters to come.
9. We are dying over this Chinguliscreations (available on EtSY) ridiculously gorgeous Crochet Bunny Set to dress your tiniest bunny this Easter ($52.33)
10. Any little bunny is going to be warm and adorable in this Seed Heritage Bunny Onesie ($49.95)
11. How stinkin’ adorable is this Adairs Animal Face Bunny? This is sure to to be a hit in any household ($29.95)
12. For the big bunny in your life why not show your real love and grab them something special, personalised and made with love from JASITUP Hand stamped? We are in love with this bar necklace ($POA)
Happy Easter Nesters xo