O, my lord of the rings.
Check out the latest installment from our fabulous friends at Incy Interiors
The custom ordered four poster beds are what actual real life dreams are made of.
Available to suit any space in 7 delectable colours you are sure to find the perfect addition to your bed space.
You can find more details about these perfect pretties at Incy Interiors
Happy shopping Nesters x
I am desperately in need of a renovated kitchen (read: My kitchen is apricot. That is all you need to know. Apricot I tell you! I am not really sure when apricot was EVER a good idea stupid person that built my house) but as I live with my daily hatred of the kitchen usually quietly and unknown to the world today I let out a little squeal. I saw the splashback I
Say hello to the ‘Mudgee Panel’ from the brilliant team at Pressed Tin Panels. This people, is what my kitchen reno dreams are made of:
Just as a public service announcement if anyone gets this, or worse still already has this in their house I do not want to know.. well until I also have it in my home!
Dreams are sky high with these cloud inspiration boards.
Easy, simple ways to update your little birdie’s bedroom or playroom.
1. Madeit ‘KBS Designs’ ‘Baby mobile cloud design’ – $45.00
2. Etsy ‘Shop Littles’ Cloud wall shelf – $52.60
3. Etsy ‘Gosh & Golly’ Cloud Mobile – $49.53 (teal background)
4. Etsy ‘DezignDaze’ ‘Hello Sunshine’ print – $9.25
5. Etsy ‘Robin&Mould’ Hand Screen printed ‘Dream Big, little one’ cushion – $45.82
6. Etsy ‘Decor your wall’ gold wall stickers – $48.55
7. Aimee Wilder Cloud wallpaper – $175.00
8. Etsy ‘Felt Mountains Studio’ ‘Every cloud has a silver lining’ print – $23.95
9. Madeit ‘Joanouk’ ‘Muted Rainy Day Cloud’ watercolour art print – $30.00
Our personal favourites are the ‘Every cloud has a silver lining’ print and the ‘Dream big little one‘ cushion.
Happy decorating Nesters x
It is a well-established fact that at the Central Nest we are absolute shopaholics – but unfortunately always sometimes our budget does not quite meet our desires.
Interestingly enough, as a result we have become brilliant at finding cheaper alternatives – here are our latest dreams verses our actual likely purchases..
1. Valentino ‘The Rockstud leather trapeze bag’ $2,149.87
2. Anna-Karin Karlsson ‘Rose et la Mer cat eye acetate’ sunglasses $684.14
3. Jimmy Choo ‘Gilbert leather pumps’ $506.21
1. Michael Kors Hamilton large textured-leather tote $413.79
2. Ray Ban ‘The Wayfarer acetate sunglasses’ $193.10
3.Sophia Webster ‘Lola mirrored-leather pumps’ $355.17
Happy shopping (dreaming) Nesters!
There is a world out there which will not always include mummy cuddles and daddy kisses.
Raising little people is tough. You try and do the best job you can to raise little people who are respectful, honest and kind. The big bad world we are preparing them for can be scary and confronting, so finding a balance between protection and inspiration is hard.
I sincerely hope that my baby-birds will one day make the world a less cruel and heartless place. They certainly make our nest a better place to be.
For some reason this just looks like summer to us. The pastels. The palm trees.
Some serious summer dreaming is going on here at the moment. Thanks Polyvore
There is something so special about little girls and if you are lucky enough to have some of the beautiful little creatures in your life you MUST look at Tutu Du Monde. It is this wonderful place of inspiration and colour, dreams and texture. It makes me smile and shows me how gorgeous little people can be. The autumn/winter collection 2013 is what dreams are made of.
Curtain Call Caplet, Offwhite with Giselle Tutu, Biscotti
Finale Cardi, Offwhite with Take The Lead Skirt, Ice Blue & Enchanted Butterfly Headband, Silver