The struggle is real.
Planning a wedding is full of thousands of tiny little choices, and one of the those that will sink heavily into your memory is your First Dance Song.
Not every single couple has a song, so finding one to capture your love and hopefulness for the future can be tough. So the rocking people at Spotify have released their list of most popular first dance songs. With over 6.7 million wedding playlists available you should really check them out.
The Top 10 Most Popular First Dance Songs on Spotify:
1. “Thinking Out Loud,” Ed Sheeran
2. “At Last,” Etta James
3. “You Are the Best Thing,” Ray LaMontagne
4. “All of Me,” John Legend
5. “A Thousand Years,” Christina Perri
6. “Make You Feel My Love,” Adele
7. “I Won’t Give Up,” Jason Mraz
8. “Everything,” Michael Bublé
9. “Better Together,” Jack Johnson
10. “Amazed,” Lonestar
Happy wedding planning Nesters x