You may have seen this floating around your friends’ newsfeeds on Facey and here at the nest we reckon it is worth your time to do.
Basically the idea is that there are 23 questions that you ask your little birdies, without prompting and you record their answers exactly.
It is the perfect mix of heart warming and heartbreaking (hello, I am not 87 hundred years old, thank you kid-bird).
Make sure you write it down and put it somewhere safe.
One day you will be glad you did and hey, like me you might just have another 87-hundred years or so to appreciate it.
Here it is:
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?
2. What makes Mummy happy?
3. What makes Mummy sad?
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
5. What was Mummy like as a child?
6. How old is Mummy?
7. How tall is Mummy?
8. What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do?
9. What does Mummy do when you’re not here?
10. If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
11. What is Mummy really good at?
12. What is Mummy not very good at?
13. What is Mummy’s job?
14. What makes you proud of Mummy?
15. What is Mummy’s favourite food?
16. What do you & Mummy do together?
17. How are you & Mummy the same?
18. If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
19. How are you & Mummy different?
20. How do you know Mummy loves you?
21. What does Mummy like best about Daddy?
22. Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go?