This week has been a beautiful one in our little nest. We have received many new ‘likers’ on Facebook and we send out a massive high-five to all of you for sharing the love!
In our personal nest we are eagerly counting down the days until our new little birdy comes to say hello. I swear the last month of pregnancy has about 474,096 days..
Here are some of the fabulous discussions we have entered this week:
And today’s tantrum is proudly bought to you by:
- Because mummy refused to ring the firetruck people and tell them to come to our house so we can sign ‘hi’ to a fireman.
- Because mummy wouldn’t stop the rain
- Because the toy phone rang and Gracie wouldn’t take the call. Gracie is the dog.
- Because mummy wouldn’t ‘re-wrap’ the banana
- Because we wouldn’t paint our 4wd red instead of black
- Because we weren’t allowed to play with the garden edger
- Because we used the green cup, not the blue one.
- Because we used the blue cup, not the green one.
- Because they baby didn’t ‘hatch’ yet.
- Because we ran out of grapes.
- Because the cat didn’t want a hug.
- Because the mailman went past too quick.
- Because daddy went to work.
- Because the dog licked the door.
In other news, next weekend is a LOOOONG weekend (thank goodness!) and while you are sha-lumping around in a sugar coma from all the chocolate you will inevitably devour we have found some Black and White Bathroom inspo for you! Make sure you wrangle your own hubby-bird and head to Bunnings and get some shit sorted! ASAP.
We found a really interesting article that proved to be quite popular on the blog this week. The 6 Signs You’re Done Having Babies really hit home with some of our beautiful Nesters. Some said they had that ‘gut’ feeling that they were done and some said they were still waiting on that feeling to hit. We love hearing from you and appreciate when you take the time to share your feelings and experiences with the little nest community.
We discovered some brilliant Non-Chocolate Easter Gift Ideas this week for you, everyone gives chocolate but how about thinking outside the chocolate box this year? There is something in there for everyone! Something to keep, something to remember, something to keep the blood-sugars level!
If you are looking for a tear-jerker read while sipping your warm cuppa then our story on The Most Powerful Thing You Can Say To Another Mother really tugged at the heartstrings. It shows that underneath it all we are bound by this invisible ribbon that ties all mama-birds together.
Another great style-go-to we learnt about this week was Chi Khi. To say we LOVE this new brand is the world’s biggest understatement! Kick-started by the beautifully talented Natalie Bassingthwaighte they offer funky, unisex designs for the most precious cargo of all, our little birdies. Add this site to your favourites like yesterday!
Whilst perusing our calendar (because you know, we are cool like that!) we realised that school holidays are only a sniff and fart away! If you are looking for something fun to keep your little birdie entertained these holidays then check out the awesome timetable from Bathurst PCYC. Offering everything from Circus Skills to Rock Climbing they surely have something to keep your mini-me occupied!
Another article that really resonated with you this week was our story about sisters. Sometimes Sisters are like Blisters, Irritating and Annoying, But The There Are Other Times. Whilst bloody frustrating sometimes they are your ‘people’ and will always be there for you. Share this with your people.
This week led to our life-changing discovery of Spylight. Now, let me break this down to you, you can actually purchase the look of your favourite TV star and have it sent directly to your home whilst in your trackie daks on a Mondee Night! How bloody sensational is that. Basically as soon as the episode airs the site uploads the look for you to buy!
Early in the week we found an article that while it discusses a less-than-fun topic it is really something you should consider. The reason why you should read 7 Signs You’re In An Unhappy Marriage is because it may just save your own relationship.
If you are looking to get out and about this weekend why not check some of these out?
- Gold Crown is galloping forward this weekend! For more information check out www.goldcrown.com.au
- Check out the Pop Up Cellar Door at Crago Mill Emporium in Piper Street, Bathurst on Saturday 28 March 2015 at 11am. You can sample local produce and wine. Plus loads of cheese and antipasto share platters!
- On Friday 27 March 2015 the finals for the Elephant and Castle DJ of the Year are being held. Check out some fantastic talent.
- The pioneer picnic is on Sunday 29 March 2015 from midday in Stanley Street opposite Old Government Cottage.
- The PCYC has a safe drivers Course for Learner Drivers running this Sunday 29 March 2015 at 10am. Contact 6331 2191 for more information.