We had another success in the Nest this week, let me introduce you to the chicken vegie and fetta patties.
They are little balls of happiness and hidden vegies!
I found that the little birdies hoed into them because they are fun to make, fun to roll and fun to eat.
This is the recipe we used (but it is heavily opened to interpretation and feel free to use whatever is in the depths of your fridge’s vegie section)
- 700g chicken mince
- One egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 2 green onion, chopped finely
- Small can of corn
- Handful of flat-leaf parsley
- 150g fetta
1. Combine chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, carrots, green onions, corn and fetta in a large bowl.
2. Roll into patties (makes about 16 we found)
3. Heat a large frypan with oil and cook until browned (and cooked through)
We served with salad.
Takes about 30 minutes to make this.